Auction 107 C-Band Data
Gain a competitive advantage with a complete analysis of Auction 107 results that are critical for 5G, fixed wireless and private LTE deployments. Clearly understand the strengths and weaknesses of each Auction 107 winner in all 406 PEAs in the continental US.
Submit your request to receive Moise Advisory’s detailed data analysis that provides all C-Band spectrum license ownerships including:
- A table of spectrum depth positions for all 3.7 GHz licensees by PEA and county.
- A table of temporary and permanent block assignments by PEA.
- Maps to quickly and easily identify the depth and PEA holdings won by each auction winner. Maps are in pdf and eps formats in order to expand and print granular details.
- Three versions of the maps are included: A-Block, BC/ABC Blocks and total holdings (ABC).
Pricing Analysis of FCC Auction 107 Results
Plan sound investment strategies as well as buying/selling/leasing opportunities with spreadsheets that include:
- 107 Market Profile: A table of EACH buyer including the number of licenses, price, POPs, and unit price by population classes and block.
- 107 Buyer Summary: Auction 107 Pricing Summary for EACH buyer in the auction including the number of PEAs won, POPs, price, unit price and block.
- PEA Pricing Guide: Auction 107 pricing, unit pricing and populations for each PEA by block.
- Also Known As (AKA) table: Provides bidding entity names and market names of the winners. E.g., Little Bear Wireless is DISH
- Auction Winners Contact List: Company, Individual names, titles, phone numbers and email addresses
- FCC Data: Auction results from the FCC
Improve your company’s wireless insights with trusted, accurate, third party data from Moise Advisory. Submit your request to receive Auction 107 C-Band analysis.
ALL FCC Auction results/reports provided by Moise Advisory are formatted similarly, giving our clients clear and concise spectrum ownership data. Additional analyses include: